If you are interested in becoming a parent governor, please email the school office with the details below:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Highest qualification
- Children currently attending Lakeside Primary
- Neil Rose - Chair of Governors
- David Ellis - Vice Chair of Governors (Parent)
- Whitney Davies - Staff Governor
- Hayley Meads - Staff Governor
- Rev Gary Simmons - Co-Opted Governor
- Craig Wilkes - Co-Opted Governor
- Lesley Powell - Co-Opted Governor
- Neil Probert - Co-Opted Governor
- Steven Waite - Co-Opted Governor
- Kirstie Fox - Parent Governor
Clerk to the Governors
- Diane Morton
Governor Contact Details
- Sue Boden
- Debra Golder
- Richard Lane
- Lisa Colclough
- Garry Hirons
- Alison Dolphin
- Alison Taylor
Governors have a vital role to play in ensuring our school provides the best possible education for our children.
They are responsible for:
- Acting as a critical friend
- Bringing a wealth of experience to the strategic running of the school
- Ensuring accountability
- Mercia Funding Agreement
- Articles of Association
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2019/2020
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2018/2019
are elected by the parents/guardians of the children who attend Lakeside Primary. When a governor position becomes vacant nominations will be asked from all registered parents and guardians and an election will take place. Their term of office is four years.
are appointed by the Local Authority. More information can be found at www.staffordshire.gov.uk. Their term of office is four years.
are appointed by the Governing Body and their term of office is four years.
are elected by the staff for four years from the date of appointment.
Frequency of Meetings
The Governing Body meet as and when necessary but a minimum of once per term. Each Governor is also a member of individual committees e.g. Finance, Curriculum, etc. These committees also meet as and when necessary but a minimum of once a term.
Details about our Governors can be found here.
Details of our Governor meeting attendance records can be found here.
If you are interested in becoming a Governor at Lakeside Primary please contact either the Headteacher or Chair of Governors via the school office email address for more information.
Chair of Governors Contact Details:
Mr Neil Rose
Lakeside Primary School,