Many children like wearing the Lakeside school colours as it makes them feel part of the school community. Our school colours are red and grey and our children always look neat and tidy.
Trainers are not acceptable as footwear except for P.E. lessons. Due to health and safety reasons, it is not recommended that jewellery is worn to school. Earrings are not to be worn on PE days. If this is not possible, then a plaster should be provided to cover the earring.
Lakeside School Uniform:
- Long-sleeved red sweatshirts with the school logo (If possible)
- White polo shirt
- Trousers or knee length skirt in black or grey
- Both girls and boys can wear trousers; however we ask that children don’t wear jeans or tracksuits/jogging bottoms/leggings or jeggings.
- Suitable footwear – flat shoes, no open-toed or open-backed shoes.
Basic P.E. kit:
- Indoor - Plimsolls, shorts and blue or white plain t-shirt
- Swimming kit in a bag
- Outdoor trainers
- Tracksuit bottoms, sweatshirt for colder days.
Buying school uniform and P.E. kit
We strongly recommend that you label all items of your child’s clothing with their full name.